Monday, May 13, 2019

Tom Hardy obscure alien movie, dream

I had a dream last night that I was in a shop, like The Exchange, and came across a movie poster I recognized. I remembered it was an obscure movie, maybe more of a cult classic. The poster reminded me of 2001: A Space Odyssey. I recall Tom Hardy as the alien, unknown until the reveal in the climax, who is dating a scientist woman studying something science-y. I take the poster home and tell Eric about the movie. I really want to watch it but I have no idea what it was called. I have a strong feeling about the rest of the dream and even my memory of the movie but what would a movie like that be named?
In the end, he's really a tiny shape-changing alien who takes human form and dupes this woman. There's an awesome scene where we see his penis develop from alien nothingness. Maybe I was just jonesing for Tom Hardy, maybe I have the next great sci-fi thriller in my head, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment